Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Unconventional Seating


I love looking at interior decorations, and my go-to place for this is definitely Pinterest. I have to admit, I can spend too much time scrolling through countless images and not really noticing I've been glued to my computer screen for hours, I guess it's one of my guilty pleasures. I love to look at all types of interior decorations, but for decorating my own environment, I gravitate towards a relaxed, beachy vibe with some Moroccan details.

I'll soon be moving to a new apartment in New York, and I've actually been thinking of cool, unconventional seating options. So, while I looked at interior decoration images in Pinterest, I was trying to find inspiration for this. I found some interesting options, from layering big cushions on the floor (like these from Urban Outfitters), to more eye catching ones, such as the huge hanging chair from Anthropologie and a revamped bean bag chair from Bean Bag Boss, to the more traditional ottoman. Hope you like my choices!


Let me know!

Xo,
Flor

















No comments:

Post a Comment