Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Feathers & Colors



Hope you all had an amazing 4th of July weekend, Summer is definitely flying by! As you all might know, I'm a huge print fan and I know that sometimes finding what to match with a bold print might be difficult. I love when I'm able to match bold prints with other prints, for this look I didn't go for a busy print, instead I matched it with this t-shirt, that I absolutely adore. The design and the tassels add interest to the look, but the shorts remain as the center piece. For a more subtle look, I could go for a white linen blouse, or a black t-shirt. For a bold look using solid colors, either turquoise or yellow would work great!

Let me know what you think!

Xo,
Flor




This bracelet, which is also a statement piece is handmade by a friend here in Puerto Rico and it's the perfect way to add an exotic touch to any look. 


Espero que todos hayan disfrutado del fin de semana largo, definitivamente el verano está pasando muy rápido. Los estampados son unas de mis cosas favoritas y siempre estoy buscando cómo mezclar unos con otros. Entiendo que encontrar cómo mezclarlos no siempre es fácil. Para este look me fui por una combinación más sutil, donde el estampado del pantalón sigue siendo la pieza central. Los tassels y el diseño de la t-shirt le añaden un toque diferente al total. Otra manera sutil para combinarlo podría ser con una blusa blanca de hilo o con una t-shirt negra. Para un look más llamativo, usando colores solidos podrías usar una blusa amarilla o turquesa. 

La pulsera que llevo puesta es hecha a mano aquí en Puerto Rico y es la manera perfecta para añadirle un toque exótico a cualquier look. 

¡Espero que les guste el look!

Xo,
Flor 

Photos by rarod

Top: Zara, Shorts:Band of Gypsies, Shoes:Idore, Bag: Botkier, Shades: Tom Ford, Bracelet: Pulsos

1 comment: