Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Au Revoir Milan Fashion Week



As we bid adieu to Milan Fashion Week and welcome Paris Fashion Week, I had to post about Fausto Puglisi's Spring collection. I'm a huge sucker for short and voluminous A-line type skirts, they're super feminine and chic; I'm really into styling dressier skirts with more laid-back tops. The styling in this collection was perfect, I could definitely pick the looks right off the runway just as they are. I love that this collection is a mix between elegance and rock, to keep my gushing short... I need everything in this collection. Hope you like this post!

Let me know what you think!

Xo,
Flor


Mientras nos despedimos de Milan Fashion Week y le damos la bienvenida a Paris Fashion Week, tenía que escribir sobre la colección de Primavera de Fausto Puglisi. Me encantan las faldas cortas con cuerpo de tipo A, son súper femeninas y chic; ahora mismo me encanta juntar faldas de vestir con tops más casuales. El styling de esta colección fue algo del otro mundo, escogería las cosas tal cual de la pasarela. La mezcla de elegancia y rock dentro de esta colección es perfecta, cuento largo corto... necesito todo en esta colección. ¡Espero que les guste este post! 

¡Me dejan saber!

Xo,
Flor







Images from Harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment