Monday, August 26, 2013

Nail Art

Hailee Steinfeld 

As I was immersing myself in Marie Claire's September issue, while patiently waiting for a doctors appointment I stumbled upon a fragment mentioning Zooey Deschanel's fun nails, which got me thinking about how nails have become such a spotlight, even having a "mani cam" when E covers the red carpets. It has always baffled me how these nail artists can get so many details into such a small space, and as crazy as some may seem they always look perfectly done. Personally, I like more simple art choices, dark colors and classic red, but either way I love this craze and that everyone from artists, to athletes, to basically anyone is onboard. Right now I'm really loving the metallic colors, especially gold. The extent of this nail craze is so evident that you don't even have to go to a nail salon, even major beauty brands like Essie are selling really cool at-home kits and new color options. Are you feeling the nail craze, or do you prefer solid colors? Hope you like this post!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor


Zoey Deschanel










7 comments:

  1. LOOOOVEEE the golden ones. GREAT!
    http://moniike1250.blogspot.mx/2013/08/trends-funny-shirt-la-mona.html

    MONY PONY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gold ones too! Also the black, so chic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think it's all about the gold metallic!

      Xo
      Flor

      Delete
  3. Girl I loveeeee the nail options!! Follow me on bloglovin?

    BusyBeeMarie

    BusyBeeMarieBlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first nail art ! Very beautiful

    http://julia-nails.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete