Saturday, August 31, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Essentials


Happy Labor Day weekend! I'm sure everyone is super excited about this long weekend and probably have different plans, from just relaxing in your house after a long week at work to others planning to hit the beaches or hiking trips. These are some of my ideas for this long weekend! First of all I have to communicate my admiration for this Jason Wu piece, I'm not sure if I would dare wear these super short shorts on a regular day, but I would surely wear them for the beach or for a quick lunch near the beach, with the excuse that they are a beach cover up, but they are truly beautiful! 

I found this mouthwatering image on Pinterest, and was able to track down its recipe! It's definitely on my to-do list for this long weekend, it's the perfect main course for a brunch and it'll be a hit if your with your little ones or friends. 


This sunset picture of Rincon, P.R. pretty much summarizes what I want my weekend to be. There's never a doubt in my mind to what beach I prefer to go every time I go to one. I picked out my essentials for this relaxing weekend, and you can see by the choices that it's a no fuss, super simple look. A bright bikini is always a must at the beach and if you've been able to get a tan during this summer it's the best way to show it off! Huge hats are always really important to me, even though I love getting a tan, I hate to  burn my face. I always try to have a great book with me at the beach and they're usually business related, my mom read this one and highly recommended it! Hope you like this post & enjoy your weekend!

Let me know!

Xo
Flor





No comments:

Post a Comment