Thursday, June 27, 2013

Classic Combination


There's something just so classy about the combination of jeans and a white top, it's one of those things that you know will look great. When it comes to button blouses I love Ralph Lauren's traditional fit, I usually choose them one size larger of what I actually am because I prefer them to be loose and really like how they look. I'm really into ripped cuffed jeans for summer, so it was only natural that I matched these two together. I loved how this casual look came out,it's a traditional look but with a really laid back, young twist to it. I decided to pair the look with strappy sandals, but it would also look amazing with some cool loafers for a more versatile look, I'm really into these Tory Burch loafers. What are you sporting for these summer days?

Let me know!

Xo
Flor






Blouse: Ralph Lauren, Jeans: Volcom, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Shoes: Idore, Shades: Tom Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment