Friday, March 29, 2013

Zig-Zag



It's amazing how today was the exact opposite of yesterday's amazing sunny day. Yesterday I was sitting under an umbrella reading and enjoying an amazing sunny day at the beach, but today it was really gloomy, insanely windy and all I wanted was to be covered up. I recently scored this poncho on a sale at BCBG and thought that I wouldn't be using it for some time, but it was the perfect item for today. I love wearing big sweaters or covering up with a huge poncho, but when your look is mainly about one piece it shouldn't be ordinary or boring. This poncho has an amazing finish to it and the zig-zag print brings color and interest to the look. The idea of a poncho brings laid back boho chic to mind and that was exactly what I was going for today. I decided to pair the poncho with my trusty ripped skinny jeans, booties and oversized leather bag; I think that despite the sudden weather change I was still on beach mode and just wanted to be relaxed.  Let me know what you think about the look!

Xo
Flor














Poncho: BCBG, Jeans: Levis, Bag: Michael Kors, Shoes: Idore, Shades: Tom Ford


5 comments:

  1. love the wrap xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poncho is definitely a nice score! I love that it's paired with your ripped jeans!

    Nita
    travelinginflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love the poncho! Right on! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete