Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekend Getaway to Culebra

Last minute trips are always the best, I don't know if it's because you actually don't plan anything, don't have any expectations or just the fact of spontaneous makes it that more special... My weekend was exactly that... at last minute my boyfriend and I decided to take up the offer of going Culebra with his sister and her husband, and thank god we did. Culebra is an arid municipality of Puerto Rico and has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Flamenco. Needless to say,we stayed at an amazing house with amazing views. For an entire weekend of Island living at its best you just need swimsuits, cover ups, sandals, great shades, some key accessories and great company. 

For this post I chose an oversized creme blouse and added this leather Michael Kors belt to add some color and texture, not just have a flowy cover up. These sandals have gone with me to so many trips that I had to bring them; they're perfect for casual day's because they add color to any look.  I really hope you enjoy the pictures! Let me know what you think about this amazing scenery and the look!

Xo
Flor

















Blouse: Spense, Belt: Michael Kors, Sandals: Nine West, Shades: Tom Ford, Lovely dogs: Carmelo & Joaco

No comments:

Post a Comment