Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Color Combination

Striped sweaters are any closet's must have, they look timeless and depending how you style them they can look preppy, nautical or casual day chic. Usually when I choose a loose top, I go with tight or form fitting bottom and vice versa; for this look I decided on this form fitting striped sweater and loose orange bottom's. I love how the color combination came out, really refreshing and the look is perfect for going to lunch or for a day at work. The turquoise string necklace was a nice change to my gold tone jewelry, obsession I've been having lately.  I think that with the busy life we all lead, having versatile options in our closet are super important. Let me know what you think about the look!

Xo
Flor









Pants: Calvin Klein, Sweater: Banana Republic, Sandals: Calvin Klein, Bag: Louis Vuitton 

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! It's definitely making me dream of spring....

    Really great blog!

    Kaitlin
    teaandsequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love spring & dressing for it!

      Xo
      Flor

      Delete