Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Orange Touch



Today I'm sharing with you my twist on the power suit. I'm pro female empowerment and I must admit that looking the part helps you feel the part, but dressing the part doesn't mean that it has to be boring. I love oranges and reds so I decided to pair my orange pants with a red leather belt and you probably know by now that I love black & white so it made perfect sense to pair them all together. What I really like of this leather belt is the serpent buckle; it gives it a completely chic touch. To tie in the black of the blouse I went for black pumps and a black leather envelope. I loved this look because its a modern look full of color perfect for the office. Let me know what you think about this look! Enjoy! 







Pants & Blouse: Zara, Bag: Rag and Bone, Shades: Prada, Belt: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment