Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bright & Electric

There's no doubt about it, living in an island lets me wear shorts almost every day of the year and I always try to achieve a casual chic look, never dull. I fell in love with these shorts because of their print and color. I paired them with a white-T and decided to layer on this hot pink cover up to add more color and style. I recently purchased this neon yellow ballerina slippers, I'd been looking for a long time for bright color ballerinas. Having shoes like this can add a punch of attitude to any look, these ballerinas could also look great with a monochrome look. This look really takes inspiration from Spring's electric color trend but it also perfect for light lunch or running some errands. Let me know what you think about this look!









Shorts: Hot Kiss, T-Shirt: Max Azria, Cover-up: BCBG, Bag: Kate Spade, Shoes: BCBG Generation, Sunglasses: Michael Kors, Necklace: Leather & Gold

3 comments:

  1. صورمشبات .مشبات . ديكورات مشبات .صورمشبات
    مشبات صور مشبات رخام وحجر اكبر موقع بالسعوديه
    http://mchabat.3abber.com/

    ReplyDelete